- improve relationships,
- increase accountability, and
- breakthrough barriers to high performance.
Michael employs strategies and tools from a wide range of thinkers, leaders and innovators in the areas of organizational development, leadership and change, including his grandfather, Kurt Lewin, as well as Michael Porter, Will Schutz, Clayton Christensen, Chris Argyris, and David Straus and Michael Doyle.
Using an “action research model”, Michael combines keen insight, a strategic mind, high energy, and the right level of humor to help leaders, teams and communities break out of existing mental models so they can realize their full potential, become more productive, accelerate change and have more fun.
Michael blends the skills of a coach, consultant, facilitator and trainer to drive organizational and individual development as part of implementing change and improving business results.
Our services include:
- Executive Development
- Organizational Change Management
- Complex Meeting Facilitation
- Executive Coaching
- Conflict Resolution and Relationship Alignment
- Leadership Development
- Team Coaching /Team Building/Team (re)Launch
- Experiential/Blended Learning Design
- Coaching New and Aspiring Leaders
- OD Coaching for HR Professionals